Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog updates..

kindly bz n lazy to update anythings for the last few mth!
include my BLOG..felt so sorry for it haha
at last my assgnmt is done and passed up..presentation over too!
altho my presentation didnt done well..but i alr try to make it better..is too NERVOUS!
gosh.. i tot i will be getting better..mana tau stil the same...
i will try to figure it out n do well for de nx!
1st sem in disted is goin over soon... time pass damn fast~
nw is left for my final exam..hope i wont let my self down!
god bless me!! pls~ haha

p/s:recently addicted to gossip girl..gosh! i hv to control my self for stop drama..but is hard ishh!too bad la...altho de drama abit ridiculous but quite fun..

will be update again once !

1 comment:

  1. Hey you did quite a good job for your presentation, keep it up yea!!
    Best of luck to you in the Exam, so do I, haven't started my revision yet. ^^
    Gambatte!

    ReplyDelete